Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bounty Hunter

I just saw the trailer and it looks awesome possum! Staring the owh-so-hot Jennifer Aniston. I always remember her as Rachel Green from friends and John Mayer's ex. Owh did I mentioned that I am so gonna marry John Mayer? hahaha. This is Rachel.. Oops I mean Jennifer A.



Sexy ey?


Let me show you something even more SEXY!! And no, he's not in the movie. Sadly.



 I just love his music, his guitar playing skills, his songs, his tattoos OMG. The list just doesn't end!


Owh no! I'm getting distracted. But how can I not?!?! lol


Another hottie in Bounty Hunter is the butter melting hot Gerard Butler



One word: YUMMY! Check out his eyes. mmmmm... hahaha


here's the trailer on youtube. Although I don't see why you would need any other reasons you need to watch the show other than Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Yummy Butler. x) Teehee.


Here's a BIG THANK YOU to ADVERTLETS for the movie invite ;)



Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment